This year you have 2 options on how to pay your sponsor money
DO NOT USE THE DONATE BUTTON ON THE WEB SITE AS WE HAVE TO PAY A CHARGE TO BANK THE MONEY
All sponsor money to be disclosed - however collected
Bank Transfer - (Preferred Method)
Bank: Lloyds TSB
Acc No: 00478530
Acc: G Division Cycling Club No 2
Sort: 30 99 83
Ref: Riders Number & Riders Full Name as reference
Please make one payment for each rider, no joint payments
Completed sponsor form with name and rider number to be posted same day to the address below
Payment by Cheque
Please send Cheques with completed sponsor form to:-Greg Evans Aberdovey 20142 Stoneleigh GardensCodsallStaffordshireWV8 1AR
Cheques should be made payable to "G Division Cycling Club"
Applications for this years ride will close at 6pm on Sunday 22nd June.
This is to allow the organisers to prepare for both the Three Day Challenge and the Main Ride
We welcome you to Contact Us with good reasons why we should accept you entry into the ride after entries have closed, i.e. large sponsorship, providing additional support crews etc.
All requests will be considered by the organisers at their subsequent meeting. There is no guarantee of any additional ride places becoming available.
We are again starting the 2014 Bike Ride from Molineux Football Stadium, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton.
This year we leave at 07:00 (Check in opens 06:00). We have done this to try and help reduce the disruption to traffic in the city centre.
The satellite image below shows an aerial shot of the ground centered on the South end and Whitmore Hill.
On the map I have marked two large areas indicated by "A" & "B" along with a thick red line. The areas are marked as follows:
- "A" denotes the check in / registration area for riders.
- NO PRIVATE VEHICLES IN THIS AREA OR ON WHITMORE HILL, THIS IS USED BY OTHER BUSINESSES AND ACCESS MUST BE MAINTAINED.
- LEAD SUPPORT VEHICLE ONLY ON WHITMORE HILL ONLY
- "B" denotes a car park accessed from Waterloo Road. This has been kindly made available to us for parking of riders cars. As you can see it only has limited spaces so will be used on a first come first serve basis.
- The thick Red line is the start of the ride, going down Whitmore Hill across the junction Waterloo Road and then into Newhampton Road East.
Please Note Wolverhampton Wanderers accept no responsibilities for vehicles left on site, no security is offered and cars/contents are left at owners risk. It is suggested to not leave cars parked overnight.
Once you have checked in on the morning can riders please try and keep clear of Whitmore Hill until the start to help reduce the congestion with new riders arriving and to allow the support crew to get ready for the start.
The Emergency Contact Form is available from your control panel, thanks to the 3 Riders who have tested it for me.
Please login with your normal website password and update your details.
Also update your Age, the phone number you are carrying whilst riding, Medical & Food Allergies etc.
This information will help us support you and will only be held on ride days in the Commasaire vehicle and rear support van.
All riders who have not entered their details by Monday will receive daily emails until they do.
This form is also your agreement to the ride Terms & Conditions.
3 Day riders - please do not contact hotels direct
All queries must be directed through
Greg Evans on 07920 823471
Ride Update - 7 June
Please lookout for an email arriving shortly.
3 Day Riders
- We require to reply with their meal deal menu choices for both days so we can inform the hotel. We need you reply by Weds 11th June
- Start now leaving from North Bank car park Molineux, Wolverhampton
- 12:00 meetup 13:00 leave for York
- Briefing on Arrival, meal at 18:45
Main Ride & 3 Day Challenge Day 3
- Check in at Molineux from 06:00
- Remember to sign in and get your wristbands, no wristbands, no food, no support
- Start is now 07:00
- We will be leading the ride out at 07:00 prompt as will have road closures at Molineux & Tettenhall Road junctions for 2 minutes to allow us to cross the junctions, DON'T BE LATE - WE WON'T WAIT
- We have over 280 new riders this year, if someone looks lost or has a problem during the ride please take time to give them some support until the support crew arrive.
Please stay with us at Aberdovey on the evening, we have a marquee with a bar in to keep you all refreshed.
Please keep an eye on the Website or our Facebook page for any last minute announcements.
We will issue a survey after the ride, this helps us make future rides even better.